Family Urgent Response System
FURS Waiting to Help
- Family Urgent Response System (FURS) is a free 24/7/365 hotline
for current or former foster youth and your caregivers to call and get immediate help for any big or small issues you may be having.
- You will be connected to a trained counselor or peer who will listen to you.
- FURS is a safe, judgement-free, and private space to talk about your worries and vent.
24/7 Hotline Support
- The Family Urgent Response System (FURS) includes a statewide hotline as well as local mobile response teams to provide immediate trauma-informed support to current and former foster youth and their caregivers.
- Local mobile response teams are comprised of compassionate, trained professionals who are available to provide face-to-face support during critical moments.
FURS Provides Support
- If you want more support, a team can come directly to where you are to help you work on the problem and to create a plan to help stabilize your situation and keep you safe.
- The team will follow-up by helping connect you and your caregiver to local services and support.
- Both the statewide hotline and local mobile response teams are available 24/7/365. FURS Provides Support When Needed Most